National Alcohol & Liquor Factory is a state owned business organization and pioneer factory in manufacturing and distributing ethanol (C2H5OH), denatured alcohol and different brands of liquor in our Country. The factory comprises four branch factories which was once established and owned by individuals in different periods.
- The branch factories are named as
- Maichew Branch Factory /Head Office & Established in 1906 E.C/ [now moved to Mekanisa]
- Mekanisa Branch Factory / Established in 1949 E.C/
- Sebeta Branch Factory/ Established in 1898 E.C/
- Akaki Branch Factory/ Established 1930 E.C/ Not operational for the time being.
- In 1976 G.C the Ethiopian Government nationalized and owned the factories under the name of National Alcohol & Liquor Factory. Since then, the factory attempts to produce and distribute Alcohol and various Liquor products based on customer demand. This popular factory had been consistently mining a wealth of experience in industrial production and availing pure alcohol and liquor products/ spirits to the market.
National Alcohol & Liquor Factory is a state owned business organization and pioneer factory by public enterprises proclamation number 25/84. The factory comprises four branch factories which was once established and owned by individuals in different periods.
National Alcohol and Liquor Factory (NALF) has aimed to build a business based on sound customer values and principles. Our business principles will continue to evolve and adapt to a changing world, while our basic foundation is unchanged from the time of the origins of our Factory and reflects the basic ideas of fairness, honesty, and general concern.
We would like to thank all our customers for the support and confidence given to NALF over the years. We look forward to working with our customers to meet and exceed their needs and to reach all potential market areas locally and globally.
I am pleased to announce that we have invested in a new technology distillery on Mekanisa and Sebta, Which produces extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA), boosted our capacity by four fold. This will allow us to leverage technology to provide increased quality opportunities and improve overall productivity.
We are supported by the implemented Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, Environmental management system ISO 14001:2015, and Laboratory Management system ISO 17025:2005, keeping our traditional values and relationships but staying in the forefront of producing high quality Liquors and Extra Neutral Alcohol by our skilled and experienced professionals.
Come grow with us!
Thank you very much!